In recent time you can find different types of paint sprayer for cabinet. Some of them are expensive while some of them are economical and budget friendly. Some of them are easy to use and some of them need special instruction. After using a couple of years, buying a new set of cabinet is expensive and troublesome. Rather if it is still serviceable, you can paint them by using the paint sprayer.
In this article, we are going to apprize some best paint sprayer for cabinets. You can find the buying guide; details specification of the products, user experience, price comparison, etc. Our expert team will help you to choose the best paint sprayer for cabinets according to your desire and budget.
Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets of 2021
- Brand: Wanger
- Size: Flexio 590
- Weight: 2.11 pounds
- Type: Handheld
- Speed: 10
- Coverage: 120inchesX144inches Wall.
Wanger Flexio590 is an outstanding handheld sprayer for all kinds of projects. You can use it in both indoor and outdoor. It is the best handheld paint sprayer for cabinets. Here is some reason for why it is the best paint sprayer for cabinets and furniture:
- Ideal for a variety of projects: The Wanger Flexio590 is perfect for applying a superior finish on any projects. You can apply it on furniture, walls, ceilings, exterior siding, fences, cabinets, trim and more. In one sentence, this paint sprayer is the best paint sprayer for cabinets and furniture.
- Have two nozzles: it has iSpray nozzle that is perfect for spraying larger jobs or projects. It also has a Detail Finish nozzle that is great for spraying small projects such as oil based stains or paints and fine finishing.
- Pattern adjustment ring: it has a pattern adjustment ring that adjusts the spray pattern to either horizontal or vertical with a simple twist; with this you can paint wide or narrow strokes.
- Material flow control: The Wagner FLEXiO590 allows you to adjust the flow rate for coating speed and the size of your project by using material flow control.
- 10X faster than a brush: Using a brush or roller is a lengthy process and it takes a lot of time. But you can paint 10X faster than a brush by using The Wagner FLEXiO590 which covers an 8’ x 10’ surface in just 1 min for stains and 5 min for latex paints. It can also spray up to 8.0 gallons in one hour.
- Brand: Graco
- Weight: 23pounds.
- Type : Airless paint sprayer
- Coverage: 14.5 inches x 12.75 inches x 19 inches
The Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless paint sprayer is the best airless paint sprayer for cabinets, fences, small house, sheds, walls and garages. It is also very useful for DIY users. For them the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer is a must. Because there is a tip in this sprayer that performs best with thin to medium materials. For example you can use acrylic and latex paints for walls, sidings, fences and any kind of wood finishing. It is an ideal product for painting all types of indoor projects, or tackle outdoor projects within small to midsize jobs. Here are some reasons for why it is the best airless paint sprayer for cabinets, DIY users and small to medium household project.
- Controlled paint flow: it is the best airless paint sprayer for cabinets, DIY users and small to medium household projects because it has the super adjustable pressure that will give you the ultimate control of paint flow for any project size.
- Stainless Steel Piston Pump: one most important thing about any paint machine is the quality of its parts. This paint sprayer has a stainless steel piston pump that assures a good lifespan and consistently good performance. You can also spray paint unthinned at high pressure because of this Stainless Steel Piston Pump.
- Spray from paint bucket: It has a flexible suction tube. Because of this you can spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon paint bucket.
- Spray many projects every year: you can use up to 125 gallons every year.
- Easy and steady clean up: It has a Power Flush adapter. It comes with the paint sprayer. You can connect it to a garden hose for easy and speedy cleaning. You can also save a lot of time by using this.
- Best for indoor and outdoor projects: it is the best paint sprayer for indoor and outdoor projects. Can assist you with up to 75ft.of paint hose that will give you the extra reach for your projects.
- Continuous spraying: This sprayer has a RAC IV Switch Tip. By using this you can reverse the tip when clogged to keep spraying.
- Brand: Wanger
- Weight : 4.14 pound
- Type: Hvlp
- Speed: 10 xs
- Coverage : 0.05inches x 0.06inches x 0.01 inches
The Wagner Spraytech 0518050 Control Spray is the best hvlp paint sprayer for cabinets. It can give you a professional-looking finish without expert’s skill. It features:
- HVLP air power technology: by using this HVLP (High volume low pressure) air power technology you can spray to thin materials such as stains, varnishes and many more.
- Two stage indoor rated air turbine: it features a two stage indoor rated air turbine. It gives a continuous flow of material and a professional looking finish whether staining deck or kitchen cabinets. It is the best professional paint sprayer for cabinets.
- Three spray pattern: It has a three position air cap. You can use this cap to spray round, horizontal or vertical to suit the shape of your desire objects that you are spraying.
- Smooth material flow: You can control the material flow by turning the regulator on the trigger of the spray gun. This trigger will allow you to spray ½ inch wide to 9 inch wide patterns.
- Best for any project: it has two material cups. 1 quart for interior work. 1.5 quart for larger exterior work. It is the best spray paint for cabinet hardware.
- Coverage: this spray paint can cover an 8’ x 10’ surface in one to five minutes. It can spray up to 8.0 gallons per hour.
- Brand: Graco
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Paint cup Type: 2 bags
- Speed: fixed
- Coverage (L x W x H): 12.50 x5.25 x9.75 inches
The Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360 Paint Sprayer is the best paint sprayer for DIY homeowners, first time paint sprayer users. You can spray in any direction with this paint sprayer. It is the best paint sprayer for cabinets and trim and many projects. It features:
- Reversible spray tip: It has a reversible spray tip. You can spray continuously because of this tip. You can reverse the tip when clogged and keep spraying.
- Stainless steel piston pump: This pump will allow you to spray paint unthinned at a high pressure. It is the best paint sprayer for cabinets and furniture.
- Vacuvalve Technology: you can spray in any direction because of vacuvalve technology. It creates an air tight system that will allow you to spray in any direction. Even upside down.
- Recommendable usages: you can use up to 25 gallons per year.
- FlexLiner bag: It is ideal for multi-color projects because of this flexliner bag.
- Brand: Fuji Spray
- Weight: 25.1 pounds
- Color: Blue
- Coverage: 16 inches x 9.5 inches x 12.5 inches
If you are a beginner or someone who is very old in the industry then the Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 HVLP Spray System is the best spray for you. It is very affordable along with professional paint look. You can also save energy by using this Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 HVLP Spray System. It is one of the best hvlp paint sprayer for cabinets’ .This combination is very rare now a day. For following reason you should use this:
- Two stage turbine: you won’t have any difficulty with dense materials such as latex and acrylic by using this Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 HVLP Spray System. It features 1400W 2-stage bypass motor that handles thicker materials with ease.
- Fan control knob: this sprayer has a fan control knob. By using this you can change the painting patterns. From a small shape you can increase the diameter to the desired size. It’s easier than the nozzle system.
- Non bleed spray gun: it has a professional non-bleed spray gun. It comes with pattern fan control.
- The long hose: it has a 25ft hose. It includes air control valve. This valve reduces overspray and bounce back.
- Air cup: it has 13mm air cup set installed and 1Qt Bottom Feed Cup.
- Brand: Astro Pneumatic Tool
- Weight: 0.01 ounces.
- Type: spray gun
- Size: 1.8
- Color: red
- Coverage: 12inchesx 7.25inches x 4.25 inches
This Astro Pneumatic Tool 4008 Spray is designed pretty well. If you are a beginner then it is not for you. If you are a professional and want to do some big projects then it is for you. We recommend it because of the following reasons:
- Fan pattern control: It has a fully adjustable fan pattern control.
- Easy cleaning: It is very easy to clean this paint spray gun.
- Dripless cup: The capacity of the dripless cup is 1 quart.
- Nozzle: The size of its nozzle is 1.8mm.
- Brand: Graco
- Weight: 3.75pounds
- Paint cup: 4 bags
- Speed: variable
- Coverage: 12.5inch x 5.25inch x11.8inch
The Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP is ideal and very easy to use for any DIY homeowners to professionals. It is the best paint sprayer for cabinets and trim. It is also ideal for interior walls, ceilings, arbors and shutters. We can also say that it is the best paint sprayer for cabinets and furniture. The Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP is the best paint sprayer because:
- Speed control: This paint sprayer has a variable speed control. You can determine the pace for your project.
- Reversible spray tip: You can reverse the tip when clogged and keep spraying.
- Vacuvalve technology: This system creates an air tight system. Because of this system you can spray in any directions, even upside down.
- Using recommendation: You can use up to 25 gallons per year.
- Best for multi-color projects: FlexLiner Bag replaces the traditional materials cups. It’s best for multi-color projects.
- Sprayer included: It has a 2 – .015 inch reversible spray tips along with a 4 -42 oz FlexLiner Bags, an operation manual and a storage case.
- Brand: Wanger
- Weight: 11.18pounds
- Type: control spray max
- Size: circular
- Color: one color
- Coverage: 18.5inch x 12inch x 12 inches
The Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Control Spray paint is ideal for beginners and for pros. It has a two stage turbine. That’s why you can prime and paint cabinets also you can stain woodworks and other furniture. It is the best spray paint for cabinet hardware and for other jobs in outdoor. It features:
- HVLP paint sprayer: It is the best hvlp paint sprayer for cabinets. This HVLP paint sprayer provides a smooth finish.
- Ideal for any project: It is a great paint sprayer for priming, painting or staining cabinets, trim, woodworking jobs and many more.
- Two-stage turbine: This paint sprayer has a two staged turbine. Because of this you can paint walls or surfaces with latex paints and thinner materials like stains.
- Variable air pressure control knob: Because of this variable air pressure control knob you can paint thick or thin. You can avoid overspray.
- Spray pattern: By twisting the nozzle and the air cap, you can change the spray pattern into horizontal, vertical and diagonal.
- The air hose: This sprayer paint provides an air hose that is 20feet long.
- Brand: Homeright
- Weight: 15pounds
- Color: multicolor
- Coverage: 12.5inch x 16inch x 19.5 inches
The HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 paint sprayer is great for big projects and interior walls. It is very affordable according to its features. It is the best airless paint sprayer for cabinets, interior walls, fences, sheds and many more. You can save a lot of time and money by using it. You can buy it because of these following reasons:
- Spray unthinned paint: This paint sprayer has a ½ HP motor. With this the paint gun gives 2800 psi to spray unthinned paint.
- Great for bigger painting projects: With this airless paint sprayer you can paint large household project such as home exterior, sheds, garages, etc.
- Pressure control knob: By using the pressure control knob you can customize the paint flow.
- Container: It can paint directly from a 1 or 5 gallon container.
- Long hose: This paint sprayer has a 25feet long, non-kink hose. That’s why you can reach to paint your projects easily.
- Reversible tip: This paint sprayer has a reversible tip and a robust metal gun for spray.
- Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Coverage: 8inch x 6.2inch x 9 inches
The General Purpose Paint Sprayer Gun gives a finish for furniture. It’s also good for customizing and restoring automobiles, trucks and motorcycles. Its features:
- The General Purpose Paint Sprayer Gun is a pro paint spray gun.
- This is manufactured in china.
- Operating this air gun is very simple and easy.
Buying Guide of Your Desire Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
There are tons of paint sprayers in the market. You can get perplexed on how to choose and buy your desire paint sprayer. To make it easy for you we have enlisted and reviewed top 10 best paint sprayers here. After researching a lot of hours, we have made a list of things that you should check when you buy a paint sprayer. So, let’s go and check.
- Ultimate match: we have 10 best paint sprayers here. Every paint sprayer is perfect and best for specific surface. Some are perfect for indoor jobs and some are for outdoor jobs. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer and Wanger Spraytech 0518080 Control Spray are perfect for outdoor jobs. Some are perfect for small projects while some are for big projects. Astro Pneumatic Tool 4008 Spray is suitable for big projects. That’s why when you want to buy a paint sprayer; you need to figure out its specialty.
- Types: We have many types of paint sprayer here such as handheld sprayer, airless sprayer paint, spray gun, control spray and many more. If you want a handheld sprayer then the Wagner Spraytech 0529010 will be best for you. If you want airless sprayer paint then you can buy the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer and for control sprays you can buy the Astro Pneumatic Tool 4008 Spray.
- Color: You can paint in any color by using the paint sprayer. But if you want to do some multi-color projects then you can buy the Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP paint sprayer. It has 4 paint cup bags. You can also buy Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360 Paint sprayer. It has 2 paint cup bags.
- Paint Flow control: If you want to customize the paint flow then you should buy the HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879. It has a pressure control knob.
- Easy to use: You must buy a paint sprayer that is easy to use for you. You should not a buy a paint sprayer that is very tough to use. If you can maintain a paint sprayer, only then you should buy one. Because the maintenance is very important for a paint sprayer.
- Hoses: If you want to paint in a smaller place then you can buy a paint sprayer that has a small hose such as Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Control Spray. It has a 20 feet air hose or any other paint sprayer. But if you want to do some bigger projects in a broad place then you must buy the HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 or the Fuji 2202 Semi-PRO 2 HVLP Spray System. They both have 25 feet long hose. Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 paint sprayer has a 25 feet non kink hose.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should you replace the air tips?
Ans:Normally it depends on how much pressure you are giving when you paint. The RAC X spray tip can spray around 45 gallons of paint. Then you need to replace it.
How can the gun air eliminate overspray?
Ans:The spray gun produces a cone of air. It carries and directs the paint from the gun to the top. Thus it minimizes over spray and increase the transfer efficiency.
What is the main difference between flexio 570 and flexio 590?
Ans:The flexio 570 has two speed settings on the other hand the flexio 590 has an adjustable dial for additional speed.
Do these paint sprayers give a furniture finish look?
Ans:Yes. These sprayers give a total furniture finish look only if you use a perfect tip for spraying paint.
Is the Wagner Spraytech 0518050 Control Spray an electric sprayer?
Ans:Yes. It is an electric sprayer or electric powered. Many people think that it needs an air compressor. But no, it doesn’t need any air compressor.
Can you paint a car with the Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360 Paint Sprayer?
Ans:No, you can’t paint a car with this paint sprayer. The gun in it is not designed to spray automotive paints. Rather you should use a General Purpose Paint Sprayer Gun for car painting.
Which is the best to paint your entire room between spray and roll ceiling?
Ans:If your ceiling is heavily textured then the paint sprayer is the best tool for you because you may break out a roller when painting ceiling.
What will happen if you leave paint in a paint sprayer?
Ans:If you leave paint in a sprayer then it will corrode because of the remaining water in the sprayer and ruin the pump. You can use clean minerals sprits or circulate a storage fluid through the system after cleaning.
To cut a long story short, we are here to help you choose the best paint sprayer which is perfect for you. There are variety of range and different categories in paint sprayer. If you are interested about paint sprayer then please follow our buying guide, we hope that you will find all the information that you need to buy your desired paint sprayer.
Our dedicated team members are always keep updating about the product and its specification so that you don’t miss out the latest best product. If you have any more inquiry then feel free to contact with us and we will be happy to help you.